Lehenga Sarees – Buy Designer Lehenga Saree Online | Dial N Fashion
Lehenga Saree is a saree that combines the look of a Lehenga with the drapes of a saree. Astonishingly, the predecessor of the lehenga saree is the lehenga choli which has been a part of women’s fashion since the Mughal times. Even in its evolved form of the lehenga saree, the outfit gives a strong sense of its generations-long cultural essence and ethnic identity.
If you look for Lehenga sarees online, there is a wide range of products that you shall come across. To help you navigate through the massive numbers better, we present a breakdown of the most popular types of Lehenga Sarees you shall find on Myntra –
- A-Line Lehenga Saree – This type of a Lehenga is tighter around the waist and flared as it flows at the bottom.
- Mermaid or Fishtail Lehenga – This outfit has been designed to fit better at the waist up till the knees, and beyond that, there is a small flare giving the bottom a fish-like appearance.
- Paneled Lehenga – The mixture of horizontal panels all put together to create and add volume to the huge flare of the Lehenga.
- Trail Lehenga – This outfit is a regular Lehenga with extra fabric at its back that leaves a trail behind and gives the outfit a mystical look.
- Sharara Lehenga – This Lehenga switches a Ghagra for Palazzo pants and is so closely stitched that it gets the appearance of a Lehenga.